After an initial examination the dentist will determine a treatment plan with you and it is our policy to give patients full information about the cost of their treatment before any is undertaken.
Patients may pay for their treatment by cash, Credit/Debit card or cheque. You may also join our private dental scheme Denplan for a monthly payment.
NHS charges from 1st April 2016:
- Band 1 £20.60 for a basic examination, diagnostic or preventative care
- Band 2 £56.30 which also includes additional treatments such as fillings, root canal or extractions
- Band 3 £244.30 which includes the provision of appliances such as crowns, dentures or bridges
- £19.70 for an urgent appointment
Should you require treatment in either the same or lower charge band in one course of treatment you will not normally pay again.
Replacements are free of charge: If you are 18 or over and a filling, root filling, veneer, inlay or crown provided on the NHS within the last 12 months has to be replaced you will not be charged. Unless: The treatment was temporary, it was provided against our advice, the treatment is necessary because of an accident or a different treatment is necessary because a satisfactory replacement is not possible.
This NHS cover does not apply to any private treatment you may have.
Patients aged 18 or over usually pay for NHS treatment. For information on NHS exemptions please ask at reception. Proof of exemption WILL be required.
What we treat
- CHIPPED TEETH
– white fillings
- DISCOLOURED TOOTH
- BAD BREATH
– oral hygiene instructor
– metal based
– root canal treatment
– tooth extraction
- WHITER TEETH
– advanced zoom 2 whitening system
- MISSING TEETH